FSB MOBILE BANKING
Customers have 3 types of mobile banking services to choose from. They include the following:
- Text Messaging – Send a text message to request account balances and transaction history. A data plan with your cell phone company is not required, but texting is.
- Mobile Browser – View account details, pay bills, and transfer money at our mobile banking website. A data plan with your cell phone company is required.
- Downloadable Touch Banking App – View account details, pay bills, and transfer money. You can download our Touch Banking App to an iPhone, Blackberry or, Android. A data plan with your cell phone company is required. The Activation Code for the app is GoMobile0544.
Mobile banking is free (standard text messaging and data plan fees from your cell phone provider may apply) and is set up through online banking.
If you are not a current online banking customer, you will need to sign up for that first. Simply go to our website – www.fsbks.com and under the online services tab select and complete the enrollment form. Due to security verification, it can take up to 2 business days for your online access to be activated.
Once you are a mobile banking user, you are able to manage your devices through online banking.
FSB MOBILE DEPOSIT
You must be an Online Banking and Mobile Banking customer before you you can request access to Mobile Deposit.
Before requesting access to Mobile Deposit, you are required to read The Farmers State Bank Mobile Deposit Agreement.
By continuing to request Mobile Deposit, you are agreeing to the terms of The Farmers State Bank Mobile Deposit Agreement.
To request access to Mobile Deposit, please send an email request to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the following in your email:
- Your name
- A statement that you have read and consent to The Farmers State Bank Mobile Deposit Agreement
- A request for Mobile Deposit
Example Email: My name is Jane Doe. I have read and consent to The Farmers State Bank Mobile Deposit Agreement and I want to be signed up for mobile deposit.
Do not include account number or social security number.
Once your request is recieved, it will be reviewed for approval. You will receive an email from email@example.com when the review has been completed.